2016年9月5日月曜日

Country that I want to travel

I want to travel to Canada and France.Because Canada has beautiful nature.I want to see beautiful view.And Canada is famous for maple syrup.I like it.I want to eat delicious maple syrup. Then,I am studying French at our university.I would like to visit to Palace of Versailles.



 I want to travel to Canada because Canada has beautiful nature.
 I want to see beautiful views.And Canada is famous for maple syrup.
 I like it. I want to eat delicious maple syrup.

 I also want to travel to France.
 I am studying French at our university.
 I like French movie. I often watch DVDs of French movie.
 My favorite movie is " Ameri " .
 I would like to visit Palace of Versailles because I like Marie Antoinette.
 It's very beautiful.
 I want to eat macaroon of laduree at Paris.

I want to travel to these countries while I am a student.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Countries that I want to visit

    返信削除
  2. Then,I am studying French >>
    I am studying French

    返信削除
  3. My favorite movie is " Ameri " . >>
    My favorite movie is "Amelie".

    返信削除
  4. Have you seen the movie Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst?

    返信削除
  5. Don't forget to post your book review, and a rewrite of this post!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes. It is one of the most my favorite movies.

      削除
    2. There was another one called Farewell, My Queen, featuring Lea Seydoux. Did you see that, too?

      削除
    3. No.I want to see it ! I saw the movie Beauty and the Beast with Lea Seydoux.

      削除